Thursday, March 4, 2010

Simply Smoothies!

I'm not always the healthiest eater... even though I am well aware of what I what's good for me - and what's not. My two biggest temptations: cheeses and chocolates!! In winter, especially, I crave the carbs. I think my body's natural inclination is to want to put on a bit of extra fat to insulate me from the cold Vermont winters.

Anyway, one thing that I always love no matter what time of year is SMOOTHIES! They are nutritious and DELICIOUS! Today I made one with pineapple, mango, and oranges... soooo good. My husband is less of a fan of pineapple then I am, so I added some V8 fusion pomegranate and blueberry to his. Equally as awesome. Just thought I'd share my little mid-winter health tip.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails