Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Simply Stickers!

When I was young we had a great circus mural in the bedroom that my sister and I shared. I wish I had a picture of it. I'm sure my parents do some where. The only problem with the mural was that, as we got older, we didn't exactly want the circus 'theme' any more. Fortunately, I was able to move to another room, but my sister had it for a number of years... how could you wallpaper or paint over such a great work of art? But we eventually did.

Fortunately today there are these great things called 'Home Stickers' put out by Novelles Images, which I just stumbled upon and I thought I'd share. I don't know what they look like it real life, but in the pictures they look pretty cool. I think that they would be great for a nursery or if you have an apartment or dorm room where you're not allowed to paint your walls. They claim to be easily removable, without leaving a residue. Anyway, if we do end up having kids, I'm definitely using these. You can buy them at changeyourwalls.com or there also some on ebay called 'Art Wall Project' and some on Etsy.

These are some pictures of some interesting ones:















You can even get them for your laptop or car :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails