Monday, February 22, 2010

Fit for a queen...

I got the idea the other day to try doing a canopy above our bed. I've always liked this look, as it seems simple yet dramatic, and it would fit in perfectly with our house. These are some photos I found as inspiration.




I was thinking of just making the crown, as there are quite a few 'how to' sites online, but then I found some great ones at Horchow, that have a great old world flair.





There are also a wide variety at Touch of Class and some great ones at Passagems. I particularly like this one:


Now I just have to choose one and find that perfect fabric!

1 comment:

Home Wall Decor said...

Came perfectly boxed and looks like I spent a million. Goes with just about any color scheme as well... canvas painting online
Arrived on time and I’m packaged well. Great painting. original oil on canvas art for sale

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails