Monday, July 2, 2012

Independence Day Inspiration

It's almost here! The 4th of July! It is one of my favorite holidays. I was just looking at some pictures from last year's party to give me some inspiration for this year and I thought I would share these simple and fun ideas.

Tomato and Mozzarella Flag


Watermelon, Cucumber, and Feta Flag. Have you ever had this combination in a salad by the way? DELICIOUS!


Peppers and Cheese Flag


Fruit Pizza



For more inspiration, visit my 4th of July Party board on Pinterest.

Happy 4th of July!

A Whole Lotta Love,
Adrienne

2 comments:

Amber said...

Hope you had a great 4th! All of these foods look so good...you're me hungry,so thanks. :P By the way,I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check it out here: http://windandthewillow [DOT] blogspot [DOT] com/2012/07/liebster-award.html Let me know if you decide to participate,I'd like to see your answers!

Wilbur Smith said...

This looks Great, all the best.

FirstClass Foods Inc

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails