Monday, May 10, 2010

Life's Simple Joys

I created another blog the other day. Its called Life's Simple Joys... and it's simply that - a simple blog where I try to write one simple joy that I'm thankful for every day. There's so much to be thankful for, and we can so often overlook the small things that make life wonderful. This is just my attempt to focus my attention more on appreciating the good and the lovely... and I hope perhaps it will help anyone reading it to do the same.

There are often so many things that can go wrong in a day. For example, today my computer crashed... actually it won't even start. Fortunately I have another computer that I'm typing on now, but the one thats not working is the one I use for my home business and do all my shipping from. Usually this would have totally stressed me out. But instead I just feel peace today so I made a few calls and even though I had to wait 30 minutes on hold with one company trying to get a few answers, I'm still completely thankful that there was someone to help me. My computer is still not working, but I was able to transfer the shipping program to this computer, and I'm in the process of looking for a new computer (I really have been meaning to get a new one for quite some time). Sometimes we can't control our outer circumstances, but what we can control is our attitude towards those circumstances.. and I think that is what having true joy is all about.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails