Friday, March 26, 2010

Books do furnish a room

I remember a number of years ago I saw this book in a bookstore: Books Do Furnish a Room. Even though I don't own this book, I always remembered this title and the book... because I remember it having a lot of great photos, but also because I completely agree with this title. I love a room filled with books. Good thing thats what I do for a living. Here are a few photos I've collected over the years. 

I have no idea where I got this picture, but I just love it.


Even a room with messy books has a certain romance to it.


Someone here made wallpaper out of book pages! Awesome.


z





I have no idea what this picture is... but I obviously thought it was cool enough to save


This is just dreamy
       via vi.sualize.us
Can books furnish a body too?
       via cupcakemugshot

A room without books is like a body without a soul - Cicero

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails